Thursday, June 23, 2011

Popular series from the past: N00b Leather Armouring Basics

I will once again that I am no expert on anything I do on this blog. Like 90% of my other tutorials the photos you see are my first time ever attempting to make said item. I really honestly have no idea what I am doing, I just wing it and hope for the best. That said, I have been fortunate to have a achieved some pretty cool results. Here are my leather armouring tutorials:









Leather Bracer:
  1. Leather Bracer: Basic

Leather Helmet:

  1. Leather Helm: Type A - Part 1
  2. Leather Helm: Type A - Part 2

Leather Lorica Segmentata:
  1. Thinking on Leather Armor
  2. Leather Lorica Segmentata Progress
  3. Leather Lorica Segmentata

Tutorials to make your leather look good:
  1. Making Leather Armor Fancy: Paint it
  2. Making Leather Armor Fancy: Stain it
  3. Making Leather Armor Fancy: Burning it

Other useful Tutorials, Articles and Links:

No comments: